Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Jadeee

Oh gosh.

I'm completely obsessed with meganes now! (those who have no idea what that means...go google it up :P)

All thanks to Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss and Tieria Erde of Gundam 00!

And don't forget Kyouya Ootori from Ouran!

Okay, it all started from the dashing Kyouya Ootori, who was the first megane I've ever liked.

Then I played TOTA. And thought, "OH GOD! Jade kinda looks (and behaves, sorta) like Kyouya. MEGANES!" *drools*

And then there's Tieria, whom I did not like that much in the first season, but in the second...*swoons* PURPLE HAIRED MEGANE! Another good reason to go crazy over him *swoons yet again*

Fine, I have yet to watch G00 but what the heck. Tieria looks great, that's the only thing that matters bahahaha.

(woohoo, I've been blogging about anime stuff for the last 6 posts or so! Am I crazy or what? Although this is no where as crazy as Becky's beautiful gay blog HAHA :P)

No comments: