Friday, October 03, 2008

Fall Anime

Music: Outkast - Ms Jackson

Bahaha the fall anime season returns, and it looks really promising.

First on my watchlist would be...

Tales of the Abyss



Sis you absolutely HAVE to watch this!
*skips about*
BAHAHAHA I love this game, so hopefully I'll love the anime as well?
And Karma is still the opening theme!

Hakushoku to Yousei



Looks interesting. And that Tamaki lookalike that Mandy mentioned in her blog XD The seiyuu cast looks pretty good too.

Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae (Season 3!)



Was really surprised when I saw the news actually. Ai's back! Wonder what happened...curious to know so yeah, looking forward to this too. Go Ai!

Vampire Knight: Guilty



First season wasn't that impressive. Bored me to tears actually. If Mamo's not voicing Zero, I definitely won't be watching another season of it. Bahahaha.

Gundam 00 Season 2



Ah. Now this is one sequel I'm really looking forward to. You know what, I actually prefer Gundam 00 over Code Geass for now! Sorry Mandy, Becky. Code Geass R2 just....made me wanna strangle the Sunrise staff. I think they ran out of original ideas or something. The ending is horrible!

Shikabane Hime aka Corpse Princess



Looks interesting. Nice song too.

Ga-Rei -Zero-



Looks interesting too.

Can't wait for TOTA! It premieres today or tomorrow? Not sure but anyway YAY! *does the happy skipping onion routine*

No comments: