Friday, October 24, 2008

A New Obsession!

Music: The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name


Is anyone else watching the Gem of Life? Currently showing on Astro on Demand? Cos if you're not...too bad!



The first five episodes ends tonight and I must say...I like that show! (Even though it's 82 episodes long) Better than Moonlight Resonance, the problems are a little bit more realistic, and I love three female leads anyway =D If anyone's planning on buying the DVD...tell me, I wanna borrow it lol.

The acting is better, the cast is more experienced (minus Linda Chung) and I like what the show is about - GEMS! =D Gigi Lai looks great in this show, I think. Moses Chan looks cool (yes I am a fan of his!) and it's been quite a while since Bowie Lam and Wong Hei acted in anything at all. Of course, there's Bosco Wong but for once I'm watching this show for the cast and not because of one particular actor or something.

One more thing. I forgot to mention this I think, I cut my hair about one month or so ago, but I didn't post any pics of me new hairstyle here so...



I camwhored tonight! Just to get a decent shot of my hair lol.
(Crap I think I have panda eyes @.@)

Also, a few random shots taken in Inti for the past few weeks:



Me colorful collection of highlighters! 9 colors.


Same day, random pic of Santi. I can't remember why I took it..... O_O


Random shot of some chairs opposite where we were sitting. I love the lighting!


Still the same day: Haan-Ming...studying?


Nah, she's doodling!


Random shot of Mr. Goh's Management class. Well actually Suet Nee wanted to take a pic of Mr. Goh himself but I can't zoom in on my phone so...I took this instead.


The same class, last Thursday if I'm not wrong. My stuff is all over the table =P


Inti library; taken from the back of the library.


Me, Haan-Ming.
Yesterday, after the presentation, in the library. (@Hm: Your face looks fine lah lol)


Hm, all dressed up like a lawyer LOL!


Sharyl and Hm, a few weeks ago.
Can't remember what they were trying to do...something emo I assume!


Ahem. Please take no offense, these pics are just for fun k!! =P

(Is it just me or is Streamyx really screwing up this week? It took me ages to get the links for all these pics!)

2 comments:

Sharyl Kaur Deo-Karloty said...

AHH... I look morbid and suicidal. I was trying to prove I could be Emo Amanda, that's why we took the pic. Where's the pic of the writing on Haan-Ming's hand?

Amanda said...

Ohhhh right. Lol. You look...relatively normal in that pic, and haan-ming just looks deranged :P I'll add that one later then!