Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One More Week

Music: Keane - You Haven't Told Me Anything


There ya go, just changed my playlist. No more depressing, emo songs, it's all cheerful and bouncy now (okay the 'depressing' one is still in the playlist actually but it's now surrounded by more cheery stuff).

Anyway, one more week to what? One more week till freedom! For the rest of the year! Just three days of exams from next Wed to Fri, and then it'll be the end of my first year in INTI.

After that, three - four months of rotting. Somehow...I'm not really looking forward to that though. Imagine, three months of doing nothing - it's scarily boring! Guess I'll have to get a job, or take some classes or something.

Btw, I'm getting kinda addicted to Britney's 'Womanizer'. Don't ask me why, it's just so catchy!

(Kanye West loves Keane O.o How awesome (and weird) is that? I love the song Love Lockdown by Kanye anyway lol)

No comments: