Thursday, October 23, 2008

Presentation Woes - Part 2

Music: Britney Spears - Womanizer


Oh well. It's over now. And as usual, we just can't seem to get through presentations without facing any problems. SERIOUSLY! What the hell is wrong with us? *sigh*

It started off smoothly enough. Suet Nee went through her slides, I went through mine (my left shoe dislodged itself from my foot though. Caused a few laughs I guess? It was my mum's shoes so I wasn't used to it k!) and we both did okay I think. Haan-Ming went next, she was all right too. Things seemed to going well until...Santi's turn. She just totally froze. Too nervous I guess, stage-fright and all that. It was quite nerve-wrecking to see her freeze like that =( So Suet Nee and I had to help her out with her slides and...well. I'm really, truly sorry about what happened, but I guess it just...happened.

(Will we be graded for this presentation btw? Blur me, I'm not very sure.)

See?? We just can't present our stuff smoothly no matter what.

Carpe diem, people. Seize the day!

~ One hour later...


Music: Kukui - Utsusemi no Kage


Hi, it's me again.

I am...very bored. Well, actually I'm suppose to be studying but eh, why study when you can do totally random stuff like...taking random pictures and then blogging randomly.

Yeah, I know I tend to make totally random blog posts, especially when I'm bored. (It's very obvious this month. 20 posts in 23 days!)

So anyway, today's random blog post is about....my desk. Oh yes.


Back in January, my desk looked like this. Neat right?

Well now it looks like...

.
..
...
..
.


Bahahaha! Very messy (Lelouch and C.C. sis! =D)

And then we have...

I really need new shelves...

Inspired by Becky's amazing collection of anime...here's mine (updated version):

Not much of a collection. In fact, some of those belongs to Becky instead. My Blood + is somewhere downstairs.




Stuff I downloaded, as opposed to actually buying them.


Okay, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more random blogging!

(I wanted to post some random pics of Inti stuff but my phone refuses to connect to the computer so...maybe next time!)

Yours truly,

The Queen of Random Blogging

No comments: