Saturday, October 11, 2008

Book-Aholic

Music: Yui - Summer Song



Within two weeks, I bought...



Bahahahaha.

Five books in (less than actually) two weeks!

Well I only bought Gossip Girls because of the 3 for 2 thingy. Needed The Twilight Watch to complete my collection.

(Why am I such a sucker for trilogies???)

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!


Edit:
Anyway, I just watched the 2nd episode of TOTA. So far so mediocre lol.
The only thing interesting for now is the interaction between Luke, Tear and Mieu.
And....ANISE IS ANNOYING! And what's with the freaking spoilers? Jade used Indignation waaaaay too soon >.< That is his ultimate attack and all, and he uses it in the first battle? Wrong move, Sunrise. Wrong move.

Will finally watch Gundam 00 tomorrow. Tieria Erde, hereeeeee I come!

No comments: