Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going Abroad?

Music: Oasis - I'm Outta Time


Quite a few of my coursemates from last year are going to Australia soon, and some are already there actually. For studies of course, not for vacation. It kinda makes me feel blah, cos it sure looks like I'm stuck in Penang forever.

Judging from the current political situation in Malaysia, who wouldn't wanna get out of here? What with politicians from Cirque du Soleil and all that drama - what are we, Grey's Anatomy nationwide version?

So I was thinking, where would I go if I had the chance to study abroad?

North America? Nah, they have their own problems to deal with. Pride comes before a fall, always remember that. Heck, that should be a mantra to all aspiring politicians!

Australia? Well I guess it's okay, as long as I don't get burnt to death. Then again I might. Besides, I'm not really an Australia fan. And no I'm not talking about the movie!

UK/Europe? This seems to be the best choice for me, I think? It has more variety, and who knows, I might even run into some interesting...celebrities (not the Hollywood ones, more of uh, ya know, in terms of music XD)

Or maybe even....

Japan!
Hell yeah. Which anime freak would give up the chance to go to Japan huh? XD Then again, I'll have to learn Japanese for real. But that's a good thing, so Japan it is! My ultimate destination =P

Or maybe Egypt (pyramids!). Antartica/Arctic? (polar bears and penquins!) Bahahaha who am I kidding.

Speaking of foreign languages, have I mentioned how much I hate mandarin speaking asses? And by that, I mean them who usually speak Mandarin, but they do understand and speak other languages. YET they insist on conversing in Mandarin (not that they're actually interested in conversing with you) even after you've expressly MENTIONED that you CAN'T really understand the bloody language. What gives? Are you trying to be absolute bitch just cos you're incredibly capable of speaking MANDARIN and I can't?

I really should speak JAPANESE to every mandarin speaking bitch I run into. After I learn that language anyway.

No comments: