Wednesday, February 04, 2009

February

Music: Duffy - Rain On Your Parade


Right, it's February already.

Can't believe CNY is - almost - ending.

Can't believe I wasted four months doing nothing until now XD

Going back to Inti for enrolment tomorrow, and also returning to New Zealand Naturals. All in one day. What a coincidence.

Classes start on the 23rd, so I have about like, (23 - 5...?) days left to officially work for NZN, and after that I might continue working. Extra money won't hurt =P But I guess that depends on my schedule? Ah well, we'll see.

Anyway, it's a good thing I'm going back to work cos I have been spending - too - much time with Balthier and co. I think right now I'm more obsessed with it than Becky?

I spent the last two days watching all sorts of videos for FF12 and there are some people who had wasted 500+ hours playing the freaking game. Unbelievable, seriously!

Some even completed the bestiary, and that includes all the rare monsters (they're NOT easy to find!).

And you know what, it's really tough to get some of the ultimate weapons. Mostly it depends on pure luck, and I'm just horribly unlucky @_@

FF12 - a game that is too addictive. Stay away from it if you don't have the patience or time to play it!

Creepiest FF Dungeons
The underwater world of FF7 - I don't know why, but I hate that place! It's just downright creepy @_@
Lunatic Pandora of FF8 - Okay, the place itself is not that bad, but the bgm is horribly disturbing!
Edit: Via Infinito of FFX-2 - 100 floors!! FOr 100% completion! Crazy =___="
The Great Crystal & The Umbra/Penumbra floors of the Pharos of Ridorana - FFXII fans...I think you know how I feel!

No comments: