Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freedom and All That

Finally, I am

21!


~.~.~

I turned 21 yesterday.
On the 21st, woohoo!
Wasn't really keen on having a huge celebration or something but my mum insisted on having a party.
So, she threw me a party yesterday.
She invited practically all my relatives in Penang, so it was REALLY crowded at my house.
Wanted to invite more friends but I ended up only inviting two cos there was just way too much people.
And they already knew my relatives from...previous parties so it was less awkward. (Yes my mum likes parties. With tons of relatives.)

How was the party?
I guess it was okay but it was all a bit of a blur to me cos I don't do crowds. Lol.
Anyway.
Spent most of our time eating.
We did (the young ones of course) manage to play a bit of Fatal Frame II before the guests had to go home.
We played it in the dark, with the doors closed and everyone...clinging on to each other for support actually.
Pretty funny situation if the adults had bothered to peek.

What next?
Presents.
Will show you pics of my presents soon lol. And my birthday cake.
Again, thanks for the presents! And the angpows.
And to Mum and Dad, thanks for the 'Key' that allows me to unlock the door to freedom.

To all those who wished me in facebook, thanks for the birthday wishes guys!
Wanted to reply in fb itself but Streamyx is messed up as usual and I'm having problems accessing the site.

Will upload some pics later (if there's anything suitable to show =P).

Now what else?
Oh yeah.
Classes at Inti begins tomorrow, sigh.
Wish me luck.

(Can't believe my 21st birthday passed by so fast!)

No comments: