Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Four Pillars of Boredom

Sorry for the lack of updates, wasn't in a mood to blog about anything at all.

.
.
.
.
.

Well at least I'm finally off my lazy butt today.

Anyway, what has happened since I turned 21?

Nothing really exciting I guess, unless if you think going back to college is exciting.

It isn't. Exciting, I mean.

So.

I'm taking four subjects this semester; Organizational Behaviour, International Marketing, Environmental Issues in Business and Communication in Business. Fancy names huh?

Frankly speaking I find all of those subjects boring. And cheesy. If you know what I mean. The cheesiest one will have to be Communication. It's just plain ridiculous, and the lecturer is just...ridiculous as well.

I'm already a little sick of it even though it's only the second week. And we have about a million presentations to prepare for in less than what, 5 weeks?

And it's not just that, there are quite a lot of individual/group assignments too.

I can't believe I'm paying RM9000+ fees for only twelve freaking weeks of lectures!

And I'll probably have to waste another RM200+ for the freaking textbooks as well.

Sigh. Life stinks.

No comments: