Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aiiiiiiiiie!

Drowning in assignments.

I need...

HELP!

*dies*

*revives self after a few seconds*

Oh well.

Ain't getting any help at this rate.

AT THIS RATE I should be keeping a schedule for completing assignments.

Let's see. One assignment due in Week 6, one presentation due in Week 6 too (this week is Week 4 so...do the math), a series of silly milestone thingys and another bunch of silly mind-map thingys...

*dies yet again*

Did I ever mention that I really don't like this lame-ass subject called Communications in Business???

(will be blogging about American Idol stuff tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Yukana vi Britannia said...

Communications in Business= communicate in a business way??

LOL!!!

Ask AI to pay you some advertising fee. You deserve it.

Amanda said...

Haha, a very lame subject.
Actually teaches you how to WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS :P

Fancy name for English class. Sheesh.

LOL yeah I've been promoting AI for them so...extensively!