Saturday, March 21, 2009

Temporary Layout

Currently Listening To: Taylor Swift - White Horse


SO I'm looking for a new layout. I'm just using this until I can find a suitable one. Though I must say this one kinda looks like something Mandy had before...hmmm.

If anyone knows any websites for nice blogger templates, send me the link please? =)

~.~


American Idol Update: Alexis Grace is out of the competition.

Too bad for her. She's actually not that awful, but I guess it was her time to go.

Oh well.

(And after all that fuss about country music? I'm now addicted to Taylor Swift! What a hypocrite I am, sheesh.)

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Very nice layout sis!! Lol, its actually the same one with my friend's one, Laura XD

The quills kinda remind me of Harry Potter :D

I don't have any websites in specific to give you, but you can try googling "Beautiful blogger templates" and give it a try ;) I remember I found my current one via google!

Amanda said...

Ooooh really? XD
Lol I thought it's the same as one of your old ones. Still looking for another one =D
Wish me luck in finding something that appeals to me!
And congrats on your laptop sis ^^