Saturday, March 28, 2009

Assignments and what else?

Sigh, I can't believe I'll be spending the whole weekend working on assignments.

At least I'm almost done with the individual International Marketing one. It's all about global products as international icons, so I chose to do it on Nokia. Second time I'm doing an assignment on Nokia. And yet I'm using Sony Ericsson! Ironic.

Which reminds me, my mum just bought a new phone yesterday! Nokia XpressMusic 5130. It's only RM488, and it has a 2.0 megapixel camera and a lovely music player. And radio too! A really good buy, in my opinion.

Anyway back to the main topic.

What else is due this week?

Oh right, the Group Presentation for Marketing and Environmental Issues in Business (EIB).

More mobile phone stuff for the Marketing presentation. Sony Ericsson this time. I don't know about my other team members, but to me the slides for that is almost blank. Really need to start working on that tonight @________@

As for EIB, I guess it's almost done too. Our topic for that would be genetically modified foods. Shouldn't be a problem (I hope!)

Wish me luck! *crosses fingers*

At least we have two weeks off after this week.

Study break. BUUUUT I have about a million and one other assignments to complete during the study break before classes resume. Sigh, again.

3 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

This is exactly the reason why I'm dreading college now. Assignments, presentations...blah blah blah. OMG!

Good luck to you sis. And to me ><

Oh and Nokia rules! XD

Amanda said...

The first year ain't so bad =)
You'll be fine sis, you will end up enjoying coll ^^

Best of luck and I'll see you soon!

Yukana vi Britannia said...

The terms used... so confusing.

Not that I'm interested in business so its ok for me NOT to understand them I think. =P

I like doing presentations. Its fun! (Depends on your team mates also lar)

Too bad there's no college for me to enjoy. Do your best la Mandy!

All the best with assignments to you two!

I'm the only one being non-productive, in the meantime. =\