Monday, January 26, 2009

Year of the Earth Ox: 2009

Music: Megumi Nakajima - Seikan Hikou


First day of the Ox year.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all those who celebrate. May you get lots of ang pows!

I was reading the newspaper this morning, and as usual, they had this section about each Chinese Zodiac sign's fortune for this year. And I thought, "AH something to blog about!".

So here's what it says about my sign, the Dragon:

It's a tough year.
Three big lucky stars are hanging over you but lots of small unlucky stars are around you too.
Double your efforts to ward off negative elements and you'll achieve success.
With a strong will and hard work, you'll have a great year.

Career: With strong lucky stars smiling on you, you'll have success in elections, exams and promotions. However, matters involving documents and contracts may land you in trouble. Beware of rumours and gossip-mongers.

Love Life: The single Dragon will be lonely most of the time. The married Dragon is likely to spend nights alone as your spouse is often away.

Health: You cannot sleep well at night. During the day, you cannot concentrate on your work. Make sure you have ample rest.

Take Note: You are vulnerable to accidents this year, so be alert.


~.~


Gee that last line sure makes me feel good *rolls eyes*
Guess I can just forget about driving around for the rest of the year!
And. Um. Thank god I have good luck with exams, elections and promotions? Cos I need that. Badly.

And my so called 'love life' looks 'promising' too. Looking forward to more lonesome years, I suppose.

...


Once again, Happy Ox Year everyone.

No comments: