Monday, January 19, 2009

Back To Basics

Music: Kanye West - Heartless


Looks like I'll be heading back to New Zealand Naturals.

Not my fault, honestly.

Usually when I walk past the NZN stall in Queensbay, I'll avoid it by walking along the other side. Last Saturday on the other hand, my mum more or less made me talk to Sandy (the boss) and told her that I'm free for employment, and to call if she ever needed me there.

Guess what. She did call today.

Wanted me to start work tomorrow but my mum was like 'I need her to help me with CNY stuff, so after CNY okay?'

So I'm expecting another phone call from Sandy sometime soon.

I guess I'll soon be employed again? Darn. I really wanted to try something different this time around but well. Three months of doing nothing is too much for my mum =P

No comments: