Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Random Tag

Music: May'n & Megumi Nakashima - What 'bout My Star?


Tagged by Mandy

(Doing this tag cos my blog needs an update, and I have nothing.)

Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers.

5 facts
1. The sky is blue. What??? Facts what. Lol.
2. I'm gonnna be 21 in around one month...sigh. Getting old!
3. Computer/TV/PS addict.
4. Loves watching House and Monk. Hugh Laurie and Tony Shalhoub rocks!
5. Can't stand Korean dramas. Those lovey dovey ones especially.

5 secrets
1. I...founded a really strange club once.
2. I used to cry during piano lessons =(
3. I didn't really bother studying for UPSR or PMR and still got all A's XD (okay it looks like I'm boasting haha)
4. I actually liked Physics ^_^'
5. I used to be really, REALLY afraid of the dark @_@

State 5 facts of yourself that people know.
1. Purple-obsessed.
2. Crazy bibliophile?
3. I am the Queen of Blur! It's official you know, haha.
4. I'm a very lazy person.
5. Loves watching anime?

State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know.
1. I....used to bite my nails? @__@
2. I can't stand crowded places.
3. ...Obsessed with buying shoes haha.
4. I used to cry whenever I had a haircut cos I had really short hair when I was way younger.
5. I love watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?

State 5 bad behaviours of yourself.
1. BLUR.
2. Forgetful
3. Desperately lazy.
4. A total klutz. I drop things. And break 'em.
5. I seem to have a rather strong grip on things...and it leads to banging doors and...broken stuff all around me...lol.

State 5 good sides of you.
1. I think I give good advice to people =D (or maybe I'm just delusional)
2. I listen more than I talk. I think.
3. I'm loyal to friends.
4. I support world peace! Lol.
5. I don't swear much! =P

Now tag 5 people.
Anyone who wants to this.

No comments: