Friday, January 02, 2009

Counting Down the Days

Music: Kalafina - Fairytale


So, happy 2009 everyone. How's the new year so far?

Anyway.

I had a dream last night. About a bride and her bridesmaids.

Yes, I dreamt about a wedding. Whose wedding was it? Mine or someone else's? Well I have no idea. It was just a dream about a wedding, with no specific details.

The bridesmaids were all dressed in shades of pink. Bright pink, dark pink, pastel pink - pink was just everywhere! (And I don't even like the colour!)










All shades of pink!


A good sign?

Perhaps someone I know personally will be getting married this year.

Great start to a brand new year, dreaming about weddings.

Anyone else feels like sharing their dreams?

(Oooooh and the pink-ness sorta matches my layout)

No comments: