Friday, August 07, 2009

Endurance is a Virtue

Currently Listening To: Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World


I can't believe I managed to endure a 3 hour Consumer Behaviour lecture today, with only the newbies and no one else I know.

Man them newbies are quiet.

And they seem to be a bunch of smart-asses too.

By smart-asses I mean studious people. No goofing off, no sleeping in class, returned SUPER DUPER early from breaks (I think some of them didn't even leave the room O.o) - heck they didn't talk much either.

I mean, they even answered and came up with their own questions!

Studious indeed.

And get this - all of them actually speak decent (almost too perfect) English.

I don't know if I should be impressed or annoyed...

Anyway, that's all for the story of my life today.

(Making an attempt to blog more often. Need to find more interesting topics to talk about...)

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

You have a reason to be intimidated >D But the first day of class it's somehow always like that, quiet. Give it a few more weeks then maybe their true colours will be exposed BWAHAHAHAHAHA >D

3 hour talk on Consumer Behaviour... sounds... soul-destroying lol.

Amanda said...

Bahahaha it's the second weeek XD
Maybe they'll get noisier as the semester progresses on but I won't count on it XD I mean, there are only 7 people in that freaking class!
Glad I only have one class with them, I miss the company of my noisy classmates :P

Lol the class itself wasn't that bad...mostly becos the lecturer's nice and not so long-winded.