Monday, August 17, 2009

In A Daze

Currently Listening To: Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You


Sigh, I can't believe it's already the fourth week of the second semester of my second year.

Last night, I had trouble sleeping because I just couldn't stop thinking about assignments.

Three due in about 2 - 3 weeks, and I don't really know what to do about it yet.

Some crazy dude in my class had already completed his first draft a few days ago, while the rest of us are still half asleep O.o

Well, I'm half asleep anyway lol.

I need motivation!

The only thing that motivates me right now is Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and that's not applicable in real life =P

Unless...there are freaky murder mysteries for me to solve...

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Motivation: Must do something related to your assignments, then only you allow yourself to watch an episode of Umineko. Or whatever anime episode you wanna watch next.

Woot.

Good luck sis.

Amanda said...

Lol well, I did stare at my textbook for half an hour before uh...proceeding to playing KOF :P