Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Oh boy

Currently Listening To: Gossip - Heavy Cross


Omigosh I survived two days without the Internet and I nearly died of boredom =( As usual, Streamyx screwed up and I had to call them to get the line fixed.
Annnnnnd the stupid technician just had to call me at 8.30 a.m. when I was STILL ASLEEP! Screw them for making me wake up at such an ungodly hour too.

Anyway, I spent the past two days doing nothing.
Watched some Monochrome Factor (I abandoned that show about 4 months ago btw), an episode of Gossip Girls (bahaha still first season), caught up with Valkyria Chronicles up to episode 10, watched all episodes of the Endless Eight nonsense from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...rewatched Umineko no Naku Koro ni (omg yes I'm obsessed with that anime! Nothing beats a supernatural-cum-psychological murder mystery). Watch Umineko people, watch it!

What else?
I guess nothing else.
Just that. TV, computer and me.
Oh and classes too.
Something's due in 2 weeks but I'm not sure what.

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Your line really seems very unstable >___< LOL which episode are you at in Gossip Girls?

And I'm still wondering about this Endless Eight nonsense O_o is it really that bad? I saw a comment on the net naming it Endless Hate. Haha. I guess I will know when I continue watching Haruhi Suzumiya ;D

Amanda said...

LOL I think episode 8 or something, I'm too lazy :P

Ah Endless Eight.
Seriously sis, it stinks.
Think of it as...groundhog day for 8 episodes with nothing happening.