Tuesday, July 28, 2009

zZzZz

Currently Listening To: Sean Kingston - Fire Burning


Right, a little update about college life so far.

I'm kinda sleepy now so forgive me if this post isn't really coherent.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, college.

So far so good I guess. Boring subs.

There are only 6 students for the Human Resource Management class. Amazing huh.

Need to start preparing for assignments...the first one's due in...4 weeks or so?

I'm so unprepared for the new sem...still feeling somewhat disorientated.

The schedule's all over the place too, especially Tuesday.

Class from 11am to 2pm, then a 3 hour break, and back to Inti from 5 - 6pm. Fun.

*yawns*

I should sleep soon.

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

O_o 6 students in that class? What happened to the usual number of people?

Gaaaah good luck in surviving your new sem sis =D

Amanda said...

We're all taking different subs this sem. For some really odd reason O.o

I'm gonna miss all that noise =( I mean, I can practically hear a pin drop in that class!