Monday, July 13, 2009

You Know You're Obsessed when...

Currently Listening To: Kings of Leon - Manhattan


...you repeatedly check something again and again, even though you can't do anything about it yet.

You know you're obsessed when you sit around thinking about that particular 'thing'.

You know you're obsessed when you actually DREAM about that said 'thing'.

That's right people, I am officially obsessed with Facebook games!

And no, I'm not kidding when I claim to have dreamt of Restaurant City (a game in Facebook, obviously).

No I wasn't in the game, I dreamt that I was PLAYING the game. Stupid, but true.

Restaurant City is not the only game I'm playing.

The incredibly long list includes Blackjack, Solitaire, a weak attempt to try out Poker, some lame ass game called Sorority Life, the incredibly silly Pet Society, the pointless Farmville...

Wait, there's more - there's also Mousehunt, Ghost Trappers, Mafia Wars and even Vampire Wars (I think most people gave up on this one).

Because of this unhealthy obsession, I think it'd be better if holidays end faster.

Otherwise I'd be glued to my laptop all day long. Except when I'm watching something. And that's not healthy either!

Remind me to tear myself away from the laptop long enough to enrol for my next semester...

No comments: