Monday, July 20, 2009

Can't Think Of A Proper Title So You're Stuck With This

Currently Listening To: Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough


I promised myself to update my blog at least once every week so...here I am, wondering what I should blog about.

Honestly, nothing much happened in the past week either. Just the same old boring existence.

Since there isn't much for me to do (well, actually there's a lot of things I COULD be doing but I give up - I'm just too lazy *cough*), I've been sitting around re-reading stuff.

Mostly murder mysteries. Ugh I'm addicted to Agatha Christie, there's a huge stack of Agatha Christie books lying on my table. I've also been re-reading Sherlock Holmes...I think I'm beginning to see conspiracies and mysteries everywhere. Seriously, Malaysia's beginning to look like a breeding ground for murders and crappy politics.

Mysteries aside, I'm also reading stuff from Phillipa Gregory. Somehow I find the historical setting fascinating xD

So far I've only read The Other Queen, and I found it quite interesting. It's suppose to be her weakest, but I don't really have any complaints about it. Just bought The Boleyn Inheritance yesterday, looks promising.

If anyone's looking for something lighthearted to read, the Private series might appeal to you (if you're a girl anyway). More murder mysteries hehe. Google for more information if you're interested - thanks Mandy for recommending this series to me XD

As for guys, I have no idea. Try some sci-fi stuff?

Man I'm back to being obsessed with books. Just finished re-reading The Neverending Story by Michael Ende too. Great book, check it out if you're into fantasy.

Sigh at the rate I'm going, I think I'll probably end up spending nearly RM1000 on books this year. Woohoo for the bibliophile in me!

No comments: