Sunday, July 26, 2009

Deja vu?

Currently Listening To: Kalafina - Storia


What joy, the new semester starts tomorrow. Sigh. I'm getting this feeling of deja vu.

As you all know I've been rotting for the past 5 weeks or so, and yet I'm reluctant to get back to INTI.

The idea of studying doesn't appeal to me anymore (just last week I was kinda excited about it O_o).

Let's see, I'm taking 4 subjects again this semester.

There's this subject called Managing Change, and I'm wondering what sort of change are we suppose to be managing. Since Yeoh Khar Kheng's the lecturer, I'm gonna assume that it'll have something to do with the environment. Ideas, anyone?

The other subjects are not so weird sounding I guess, Consumer Behaviour, Sales Management and Human Resource Management.

Decent subjects this sem? We'll see.

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

ZOMG Sorry sis for not commenting for so long, when I dumped my blog, I dumped Blogger as well. Hahaha. But now I am back!! Bwahahahahahaha!

Awww, just when my sem break starts, yours has ended. How sad :(

YOU STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MACROSS F HAVEN'T YOU??

And no problem about recommending you to read Private, great books are meant for sharing :D Private rocks!! Have you got the 3rd book yet?

Amanda said...

Glad to see you here again XD

Yeah well, wrong timing I guess? Enjoy your sem break sis =D

And um hehe nope still not done with that ^_^' Will attempt to finish it before any major assignments are due.

I bought the 3rd book around 2 weeks ago, had to get it from Popular cos MPH was out of stock. Surprisingly Popular had all of them from book 1 to the latest XD

Guess I'll get the rest sometime later this year, I spent too much on books this month (close to RM150 I think =P)