Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I is no good =[

Currently Listening To: Kalafina - Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete yuku


I've always prided (is that the right word?) myself for having a decent command of English, but lately I've been feeling a little less...certain about it.

There are times when I'm typing a sentence, and I'm thinking "Omg this IS or this ARE?" and that's like what, basic grammar? Gosh. And here I am going all 'AHHA someone needs grammar lessons!' and all that. (Talk about having a big ego huh?)

Gone are the days where my essays are returned to me without a single grammar mistake.

*whines*

(There goes that ego again urgh!)

Then again I don't get my essays back anymore so I don't really know, but I'm 99% sure I've made some major 'This are my chicken!!' moments.

Okay I'm not trying to boast here! I'm feeling really lousy and insecure about my grammar =( Please don't laugh at me, or think that I have this gigantic swollen head for being totally egoistical about my English.

(On second thoughts I think you should haha.)

I've triple-checked this post for my grammar, and I don't think I've made any major omg-your-grammar-stinks mistakes. But I'm not sure!!! =(

*sobs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe use "These" for "are" ... "This" for "Is" e use e i use i ^_^ keep that in mind u'll be fine .

These are my chickens !!!They are made of gold !?! XD XD

This is me....
I haz rusted too :)

hehe stop watching tv ....its bad for language too much slangs XD start reading ur abandoned books girl ^_^

U'll get it back in no time :)