Monday, June 29, 2009

Farewell to a Legend

Currently Listening To: Yui - Again


I’m sure everyone knows this by now – Michael Jackson died last Thursday, cause of death still apparently undetermined though.

Most probably drug overdose, it’s the only thing that makes sense.

May you rest in peace MJ, you’re finally free from all that crap.

I feel sorry for him you know...as weird as he may seem be to most of us, he was one troubled, misunderstood guy and he really didn’t deserve a lot of the things he had to deal with. A victim of circumstances, I suppose. That and the fact that he was (is?) famous, and he couldn’t handle the fame.

It’s so sad when people judge him without actually knowing him personally. It’s sad and disrespectful. I mean c’mon, dude’s already dead, give him a break!

Sigh.

R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson (1958 - 2009), your fans will always miss you.

-x-

I promised the NZN manager/boss/whatever that I’ll help her out tomorrow (30th, 30% off on all packed ice creams) so yeah...I’m working.

I’ve been trying to finish off Gundam 00 but I can’t seem to concentrate on it. There’s way too much conversation and way too many Saji/Louise moments. Every time I see them I feel like screaming.

G00’s version of ‘SEED Mode’ aka Innovator ‘power’ kinda stinks too. There’s nothing lamer than random characters possessing random, strange abilities. On the bright side I’ve never felt so delighted to see certain characters die. Talk about good riddance to bad rubbish.

To think that G00 season 2 started off so promisingly...I’m seriously disappointed. Enough of the gundam series, I’m so skipping the next one.

Hopefully I can finish this off by tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Super duper late comment - RIP MJ :(

And like omg you're still working at NZN?? O____O That was like, back in 2007 hahahaha. Still haven't bought any ice cream from you before >_<

Amanda said...

Lol I worked for them back in February too XD 2009 I mean.