Friday, June 12, 2009

Fly Time, Flyyyyy!

Currently Listening To: White Lies - Unfinished Business


You know how time crawls when you want it to fly?
Well time sure is creeping by slowly for me.
To quote Shakespeare (out of context but whatever),

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day..."


Seriously, I just can't wait for Monday to be over!
Just one more paper and I'm done.
And after that, one month for me to rot away in a teeny tiny dark corner or something. That's better than exams anyway!

The three papers I've already sat for did not um, go that well. To sum it up, I'm screwed.

Like totally screwed.

I don't wanna do the same boring old subjects again! =(

Please just let me pass everything so I can move on to even more horrible subjects.

Please please please!~

1 comment:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

LOL I only quote Shakespeare when tomorrow is DOOM'S DAY, like the SPM results day. But now its HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Wahahahaha.

Study hard study smart, I'm sure you'll pass! :D *hugs*