Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Word For Unreliable?

Currently Listening To: May'n - Infinity


Omggggggggg my line's finally back!
Can't believe I've survived one whole week without the Internet.
...
Then again I did go online using my phone so uh...I cheated a little :P

Anyway I'm just glad that it's back!
The whole process (long story, don't feel like explaining) was only suppose to last for 3 to 5 days but instead it dragged on to 6 days. Seriously, the Streamyx staff are a bunch of idiots. Now that my line's back, the phone ain't working. Any ideas what's wrong with it?

-x-

It's been a week since exams ended, and mostly I've been doing nothing.
Lame huh?
At least I finished off Kuroshitsuji!
But that's about it...
What am I gonna do for the next 3 weeks????
Sigh.

4 comments:

nigellwl said...

i still got 3 full mths dear -___- what am i gonna do @_____@

Anonymous said...

^
o.O omg . didnt know my blogger account still valid -_______- haha

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Congrats that your Internet is finally back sis! =D Now you don't have to go to the Four Seasons restaurant to tumpang their line xD

You still have Gundam 00 2nd Season and Macross F. I think I've typed this sentence for dunno many times already in Plurk ROFL XD

Amanda said...

Um um making *some* progress with those two =P

I just can't focus on Gundam =_= every time I see Saji I have to resist the urge to punch him!