Sunday, August 23, 2009

One Week of Nightmares

Currently Listening To: Razorlight - Burberry Blue Eyes


Well, I have a study break this week. Call it a holiday if you want, but it isn't. Too swamped with ridiculously stuffy assignments.

Three due on the same day - 1st September, and I'm only about halfway through the first assignment! Darn it.

Maybe I should have started doing it earlier, but I don't think it'll make much difference cos I'm sort of a last minute kinda person.

I swear to you I can just stare at a blank screen or a blank sheet of paper for weeks, and not do anything until the very last moment.

So right now, I'm staring at my laptop and attempting to finish off the assignment for Managing Change 300, with an online thesaurus on standby haha.

When in doubt, write in tongues - that's my motto.

No comments: