Monday, November 23, 2009

Nothing Entertaining

Currently Listening To: Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment


As I'm typing this, they are upstairs in my room with my new furniture. Arranging it. Or maybe not. I think hear some sawing being done.

My room will be ready by tonight! Unfortunately I do not have a mattress yet so I'm still stuck sleeping downstairs for at least two more nights.


My room, minus the furniture. Purple walls!

Okay other than that, I haven't been doing much for the past whole week. Just packed stuff, watching people paint my house, catching up on Gossip Girls, rotting online, occasionally reading a book or two, playing TOTA again...and that's about it. I'd look for a job, but I have to deal with the whole room thing first. I'll also have to think about what sort of job to apply for...more standing at malls? Training at factories? Random office work?

P.S: I'll be reviewing Adam Lambert and Kris Allen's albums next.

No comments: