Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Zombified

Currently Listening To: Keane - Sovereign Light Cafe


I still don't have anything to blog about, so a few minor updates.

Just finished the Human Resource Management paper a few hours ago.
Yep, another evening paper.
I don't suppose it was that bad, the exam I mean. Answerable at least.

One more paper left - Managing Change next Monday, and then I'll be free for the next few months. Need to get a job, or I'll rot into a pile of ashes by the end of November.

I guess that's all for now, for some odd reason I'm really sleepy tonight so...good night?

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Hey sis, if you ever do get a job at GSC Queensbay or Gurney Plaza, I'll promise I'll definitely come visit you once every week! The latter more frequent :P

Good luck in your last paper!

Amanda said...

It'll be nice if I can get a job there :D
Sadly the GSC in queensbay seems to be kinda fully employed though lol.

And thanks sis! ^^ One last paper and I'll be free!