Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Entertained

I just have to blog about this...Adam Lambert's performance at the American Music Awards? It was terrible!

I know the whole fuss is about the um visual performance, but honestly I'm more concerned about the vocals. A mess, through and through. Out of tune, screechy - I don't know what to say. I mean, it's Adam Lambert, he can sing like hell and yet he does this for his breakout performance???

As for the 'performing' part...it was so Britney and Madonna. Tacky best describes it!

A few hours later...

Omg. I'm still in disbelief. I just can't believe that Adam Lambert just more or less committed career suicide, something that I had hoped both him and Kris would not do.

Sure, he got the attention all right. Just the wrong sort of attention. What the hell were you thinking Lambert? Shock the audience and that's it? Whatever happened to the music? Shock factor aside, the performance - choreography, singing, 'dancing', stage presence - fell flat.

Now parents/conservatives and the horrified audience are gonna be pissed off at him and from what I can see, his fans are abandoning him in droves and that will so kill his career. And For Your Entertainment just debuted today!

Don't get me wrong, I still am a fan but I'm very disappointed with this performance at the AMAs. Bad move Adam, bad move. How are you going to get yourself out of this mess now??

No comments: