Saturday, November 14, 2009

Renovation

Currently Listening To: Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone


Woohoo my room's gonna be renovated next week!
I think the painters are coming on Wednesday.

Anyway, I'm getting new furniture (not the Umineko kind, though that would be useful...) and my room will finally be painted in different shades of purple-ish gray-ish tones.

As much as I'm looking forward to that, I can't help wondering where I'll be sleeping for the next two weeks or so. I mean, the whole house is gonna re-painted too so it'll stink of paint! I'm sure even the 'odour-less paints' have some sort of scent. Maybe I should start spraying perfume all over haha.

Will take pictures of my room once it's done. I should probably take more pictures of the old design for memories sake...once I'm done packing. My room looks terrible at the moment!

All my books are already in boxes, so I guess I should pack up my clothes next. Not to forget the little bits and pieces of random stuff. And of course, the process of untangling the computer wires. Can all of that be done before Wednesday? I'm starting to have my doubts...

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Wow O.O of all the blog layouts I've seen from you so far this one has the most variety of colours XD

Can't wait to see your room in purple! Such a lovely colour <3 I should bug my parents to get my room painted while I'm away :P

Amanda said...

Lol yeah no idea why but I'm in a colorful mood XD

Oh do ask your parents to do that!
Purple's so much better than other colours :P

I wonder what my room will look like if I were to paint it with the colours in this layout....hmmmm