Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Blues

Currently Listening To: Glee - Proud Mary


It's that time of the year again, ya know?
Holidays, supposed family time, time for relaxation...
I was suppose to get a job for the hols but guess what?
I'm still unemployed.
Mostly because I have zero motivation to do anything at all.
Motivation where are you?
So I've been sitting at home, moping around, occasionally touching my PS2, and not really onlining either.
Oh. My room's done and all, but it's still a little cluttered.
Will take some pics of it soon.
Sigh.
Life's depressingly boring.

1 comment:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

How long is your holidays? O.o It's been a long time since you last said you wanted to find a job lol.

December can't be blue! December in the only month in the entire year which has the longest holidays :D