Monday, December 21, 2009

Not The Avatar I Was Thinking Of

Currently Listening To: Grizzly Bear - Ready Able


Today I watched a movie about blue people.

And other than the blue people, I actually found the movie super cheesy.

I don't know why. Everything's so cliche-ish. Blue people rox.

For the entire duration of the movie, all I could think of was...Final Fantasy.

'Omg lookie there, that looks like Macalania forest.

BLUE PPL! Ronsos and Guados anyone?

OOOOOOH those floating islands are so Final Fantasy XII-ish.

HEY they have machina!

Big giant tree that got destroyed? Whoopee where's Zidane and Garnet...'

So now we need Squall's scowls and Cloud's Buster Sword and then the fantasy will be complete.

To sum it up...GFX FTW!

Remind me to listen to the OST. Sounds very FF-ish too.

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Lol I haven't watched it yet but yeah it does remind me of Final Fantasy! Especially the floating islands! Forgotten whats the city called in Final Fantasy XII O.o Starts with B I think... damn I have to play FFXII again have to bug Becky to finish it faster! :D

I wanna watch Princess and the Frog again! :P

Amanda said...

Bhujerba! =D
Princess and the Frog! If all goes well I'll be watching it sometime this week ^^