Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random Random Random

Currently Listening To: Grizzly Bear - While You Wait For The Others


Helloooooooooo everyone!
I know it's a little too late, but Merry Christmas to all good souls in the world.
I don't have a reason to blog today, so everything in this post is totally random.

Um um.
Went to Taiping earlier today to visit my uncle.
Gosh. Taiping's one tiny town.
Leave me there one day and I'll go nuts I think.
Where are the malls? Cars? People? =O
I know I'm usually inside more than out, but still. Taiping. Tiny. Scary.

Hmmm. What else.
It's almost the end of 2009! Just. Like. Six days left.
Need to prepare another end-of-the-year speech!

-is hoping for a livelier year ahead-

2010, I have high hopes for you!

Ooooooooh tried some new card game today.
Monopoly cards or something.
Seriously strange game.
Maybe we didn't really understand the rules?
But it's still weird.
Monopoly in card form.
Reminds me of those Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' card thingies.

Bahahahaha.

-more random laughter-

...

I'm bored =(

*googles monopoly cards*

PS: I'm laaaaaaaaazy right now but I'll post pics of my purple room sometime soon k. Be patient! Sheesh =_= haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry lar :/

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

OMG Taiping is that small? I haven't been to Taiping since I was 5? Went by train :D

Can't wait to see more piccies on your room!

I'll ask my cousins to teach me about the Monopoly card game thingy :P

Amanda said...

lol yeah it's quite small!
straight road all the way to my uncle's house and then all the way back...