Saturday, January 09, 2010

Here We Go...

Currently Listening To: Muse - Unnatural Selection


All right, here are the long overdue pictures of my room. Mind you it looks very messy, but I was too lazy to clean it up before snapping the pics. So...

These two pictures were taken back in November though...when I was still waiting for my mattress.

4332.JPG
Well, this is my wardrobe. To be honest with you it's not big enough haha.

4334.JPG
This is my desk area. Running out of space for my books again...

The next two was just taken a few days ago, when I was attempting to clean up my room.

IMG_4366.JPG
Super messy! Sigh.

IMG_4364.JPG
A close-up of my desk. See how messy it is?

Hmmmm after cleaning up for CNY I'll post a new batch of pictures with a...better view so stay tuned for more!

~.~

The Winter 2010 animes are out now and I must say...I think they're running out of good ideas.

There's this anime about lace panties or something, called Chu-Bra.
Lace panties? What the hell man. The creators must be absolute perverts.

Then there's another about breast milk. BREAST MILK people. And the one with the breast milk is a DUDE. I believe the title of that show is Seikon no Qwaser.

Let's just say I won't be watching those two.

Nothing too interesting this time around, so I'm only watching Durarara!!, Ookamikakushi (from the creator of Higurashi and Umineko, obviously I'm most excited about this one!) and So-ra-no-wo-to/Sora no Woto.

Is anyone else watching Kimi ni Todoke? Surprisingly I'm hanging on to this, I don't usually fancy sappy shoujo stuff. And this one is seriously super shoujo.

The characters are maddening, especially the leads Sada- Sawako and Kazehaya. Super super shoujo! I mean, the only thing they do is stare at each other shyly and blush. Seriously, c'mon just confess and get it over with. I find myself skipping parts of the anime because of the lack of action. Only the side characters are doing something, so kudos to Ayane, Chizu and Ryuu. (Ryuu really reminds me of Mori-sempai from Ouran O.o)

And I think Haruhi Suzumiya has ruined Aya Hirano for me. Every time I hear her voice I can only think of Miss Haruhi and no one else. When I first heard Kurumi I thought 'OMG is that Haruhi Suzumiya?!' And indeed, it is her. Why does she voice all the super annoying characters? Kurumizawa Ume must be one of the most maddening 'villains' in shoujo animes ever.

Speaking of Haruhi Suzumiya, the movie is coming out sometime in February. Should I be excited? I kinda actually am excited to watch it, despite the endless second season.

What else? Ooooh The Killers and Muse will be performing in Singapore on the 24th of January and 3rd of February respectively! If I remember correctly Muse came to Malaysia way back in 2007, and I recall being super excited then too =( Too bad I couldn't go back then, I wonder if I'll have the chance this time around? Sigh.

(Once again, I sigh too much. Sigh.)

That's all for now I guess, nothing else I can think of to blog about.

3 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

OMG YOUR ROOM LOOKS SO NICE!!! :DDDD Purple! Me likey <333 LOTS! Did you get new furniture as well? O.o Sorry my memory's a bit hazy, can't remember well since I've been to your room once I guess? ><

I so need to bug my mom to paint my room purple!!

Oh and yeah I agree with the Aya Hirano thing. Honestly I can never find anything endearing about Haruhi Suzumiya. Her popularity among anime fans is a mystery. ANNOYING!!! >_> I'm rewatching Death Note again and Misa... ugh. More Aya Hirano -.- Meh. I heard Dance in the Vampire Bund is good. Trying it out :)

Amanda said...

Yep new furniture =D I just got new purple bedsheets yesterday too, can't wait to use it for cny! And do get you parents to paint your room purple! As a birthday gift or something XD

I don't understand her popularity either. She's really REALLY annoying, Misa too! And if you watch Kimi ni Todoke Aya Hirano's character is super annoying as well ugh.

Oooh that vampire show O.o I read about the first ep, apparently it's like that first episode of Haruhi Suzumiya? Unexpected...stuff.

Anonymous said...

haha dance in the vampire bund is . amusing lol.......weird too haha definately something new :o

aya hirano........ask the japanese otaku pervs.... her popularity is beyond my understanding.....