Thursday, January 07, 2010

Cheers to 2010

Currently Listening To: Lily Allen - The Fear


The first post of 2010!
I shall dedicate this to my new blog layout.
Whaddya think of it?
I know it's a very simple layout but I kinda like it.
Easy to read. And to edit.
And the colors.
Black and some shade of bright pink.
I don't know why, but I'm suddenly addicted to all shades of dark pink.
Coming from the person who dislikes the color pink, now that's some food for thought.

So anyway, it's already the 7th day of the new year.
A few more weeks till CNY I believe?
To think that I celebrated my 21st birthday last year.
2 x 2.
Sigh.
Dammit I feel old.

I guess I should start inquiring about enrollment?
It should be soon...the coming semester starts in March, I believe.
Some are leaving for Australia and I can't help but feel kinda jealous.
I wanna leave this country too!
Sigh.

I sigh too much.

1 comment:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

OMG I can't imagine myself turning 20! DDDD: I already feel old being 19. I seriously think being 18 is the BEST AGE EVER!

I like the whiteness and the pinkish colour of the layout. Kinda reminds me of sakuras :D

Right now... I LIVE FOR CNY ONLY!