Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can We Send the Judges Home, Please? + Results

Currently Listening To: Adele - Rolling in the Deep


I'm serious. I've had enough of them, even J.Lo. Send all of them home, and we'll judge the singers ourselves. What's the point of employing three mindless goons, Nigel Lythgoe? Screw them and save some money!

Anyway. The theme this week is 'Songs of the 21st Century', and it's another drab night.

So I don't know who was worse - Scotty or Jacob.

Scotty - Now that was almost awful. Not a swingin' performance dawg. Totally. Not. I don't know about everyone else, but I think he really needs to step it up. Doing something non-country would be interesting, but we all know he won't be doing that so at least put some effort into your performances, Scotty. Just do it. Otherwise you will find yourself in Pia's shoes. (Then again she got a recording contract. Why not just give up eh Scotty?)

Jacob - Yawn. Boring. Geez. I guess he should be the one going home since Stefano actually sang with -some- soul this week.

James - Look I know people like his enthusiasm but that incessant screaming has to stop. Especially if the screaming is NOT in tune. Good lord he was screaming like someone stepped on his stupid scarf-tail or something. The entire performance was just mumble mumble sing SCREAAAAAAM mumble mumble sing SCREAAAAAAAAAAAM. Honestly I'd give him a B for effort and D for execution.

Casey - I think Casey kinda lost his mind by the end of the song. WTF with that kiss? A sudden peck on the cheek for J.Lo, courtesy of Casey! It started off good but ended up really strange and awkward.

Stefano - Dang it! I wanted him to go home but he pretty much nailed it this week with Neyo's Closer. I thought it was a solid vocal performance, but his antics during Haley's interview package kinda got on my nerves.

Lauren - Well well, Lauren was just...Lauren I suppose? Not very impressive but it was pretty decent compared to the others. Pretty vocals but without any real emotion (as usual). And you know what, her mother looks younger than her! That's sad, Lauren. Real sad. Great for her mum and all but for Lauren? Yeah, she's 16 not 40.

Haley - Haley wins the award for the best song choice and best vocal performance of the night, thanks to her rendition of Adele's Rolling in the Deep. Good job for choosing something current and then totally rocking the song. I wouldn't say it was perfect, but she was definitely better than everyone else this week. Sadly, it looks like she's gonna be the under-the-bus candidate this year. She WILL be criticized and thrown under the bus regardless of her performances so yeah. GET RID OF THE DAMN JUDGES ALL THREE OF THEM.

Right now I can sum up the season in three words - I MISS KRADISON! =(

EDIT: Results

STEFANO'S GONE! *celebrates* okay so he didn't really deserve to go home this week but...he's gone! YAY.

3 comments:

Beato said...

kradison?

Beato said...

kradison?

Amanda said...

kris-adam-allison lol =D