Friday, May 13, 2011

Top 4: The Judges Suck

Missed the show earlier, so only watching now.

James - Don't Stop Believing. Lea Michele and company sang it better. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. As usual, the judges praised him for something that did not deserved to be praised.

Haley - Earth Song. Interesting song choice, she sang it pretty well in my opinion. However, J.Lo and Randy basically just ripped her apart. It may not have been great, but those criticisms from J.Lo and Randy were uncalled for. Poor girl looked like she was about to cry. Normally I don't support contestants talking back, but she did the right thing. Love her attitude, I would have punched the judges in their faces. Thank God for Steven's support!

Scotty - Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning). Hmmm he sang about Jesus. Not sure how I feel about that, but he sang it pretty well. He should be receiving some criticism about choosing boring songs but whaaat Randy's praising his LYRICAL choice WTF. WHAT ABOUT HALEY SINGING ABOUT CARING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT? THAT'S NOT A GOOD LYRICAL CHOICE???? CAN I PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? AND J.LO'S IN LOVE WITH HIM! I WANNA PUNCH HER TOO. Bloody hypocritical jackasses!

Lauren - Anyway. Her best performance in weeks. And she actually reached for that high note. Good job Lauren, at least she's showing more balls than Scotty for Round 1.

Round 1 goes to Lauren, surprisingly!

~.~


Haley - I (Who Have Nothing). Loved the dress she was wearing. Didn't really love the song, but I thought she sang pretty well. Oh so now they're giving her a standing ovation
for a performance that wasn't so great. WTF?? At least it earned her a 'SHE'S IN IT TO WIN IT!' from Randy-Jackass. I'm sorry Haley, but the second round 'praises' sounded disgustingly fake.

Scotty - Young Blood. That sounded like a drunk uncle performance. What on earth Scotty? This season's cheesiest performance. Is he trying to be Taylor Hicks? I mean, I know that dude won but where is he now? Yeah? BAD MOVE SCOTTY (but he'll be safe anyway so who cares =_=) And you know what? The judges praised the damn performance. Where's Simon? I want him back.

Lauren - Trouble. Dear Lauren, please scream at the stylist cos you look like a freaking bag lady! Awful outfit. Aged her about 50 years. She looked like Tina Turner on a bad day. Boring performance, but vocally it was good. Once again, she reached for that high note! Good job again Lauren.

James - Love Potion No. 9. CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY. Love Potion No. 9??? Are you serious? On the bright side he sang in tune - most of the time. INDULGENT ENDING. Hated it. A moment every single week? Seriously Randy Jackass? Delusional as well as rude. Screw it Randy.

Round 2 goes to Lauren again, with Haley a close second.

Darn it, Lauren's rocking it this week! Haley wasn't too bad, but her song choices were a bit dull. Scotty was definitely the weakest for me this week. Either him or James should go home this week, but I doubt they will. The girls are in danger =(

Also, I love how the previous Idol contestants are standing up for Haley! Thank you Adam, Michael Sarver, Allison and David Cook. Let her haters know that you love her too! Lauren too, she stood up for Haley.

P.S: I don't think I can't stand James anymore. Something about him ticks me off badly. Asperger's or not, he's annoying.

No comments: