Saturday, March 03, 2012

American Idol Season 11: Top 13

Currently Listening To: 2PM - Again and Again


My Astro decoder died so I couldn't watch the results show. Oh well.

Anyway the 13 finalists are:

Girls
Jessica Sanchez
Hollie Cavanaugh
Shannon Magrane
Skylar Laine
Elise Testone

I predicted correctly!

Boys
Phillip Phillips
Heejun Han (I sense further bromance)
Joshua Ledet
Colton Dixon
Jermaine Jones

Not bad, I'm a bit surprised by Heejun and Jermaine though. Amazing.

Wildcard
Randy's pick - Erica Van Pelt (YEAH RANDY! I knew it. My prediction's 100% correct)
J.Lo's pick - Jeremy Rosado (Good job J.Lo)
Steven's pick - Deandre Brackensick (YES! Love you lots Steven)

Oh my god. I actually predicted all the 13 contestants correctly this time, with the exception of Chase.

You know what, the top 13 this season seriously rocks. Thank you judges for being fair!

No comments: