Saturday, March 10, 2012

The First Goodbye

Currently Listening To: 2PM - Ultra Lover


First results show of Season 11, and the result wasn't really unexpected. As for the show itself, I'm impressed, the group performance was not lipsynced and yet the contestants did a good job on it! Very nice.

Lauren Alaina performed a very forgettable song (was that her single?) while Mary J. Blige was awesome.

The bottom 3 girls and guys were:

Elise
Erica
Shannon

Jermaine
Jeremy
Joshua (WHAT?)

Like I said, not entirely unexpected. The bottom girl was Elise while the guy was Jeremy, and the judges sent Jeremy home. I don't think either of them deserved it (come on America get rid of Shannon and Jermaine!), but I'd rather have Elise in the Top 12 than Jeremy so yeah...goodbye Jeremy.

I wonder what's the theme for next week...?

No comments: