Saturday, May 26, 2012

Trespassing

Currently Listening To: Adam Lambert - Shady

First of all, congratulations to Adam Lambert for getting the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Top 200 with his second album Trespassing! It has been quite a while since a non-winner got a number one album, so good job Adam!

As for the album itself, I must say I'm quite impressed. I can't decide if it's better than For Your Entertainment, but it is definitely a good album.


Tracklisting
1. Trespassing
2. Cuckoo
3. Shady
4. Never Close Our Eyes
5. Kickin In
6. Naked Love
7. Pop That Lock
8. Better Than I Know Myself
9. Broken English
10. Underneath
11. Chokehold
12. Outlaws of Love
13. Runnin
14. Take Back
15. Nirvana

Most of the songs are ballads, and surprisingly I'm not particularly bothered about that? It's a good thing though, they're nice songs and some of them are even composed by Lambert himself. A job well done indeed, I'm so proud of him! <3

Overall: 8.5/10
Recommendations: Trespassing, Never Close Our Eyes, Shady, Pop That Lock, Underneath, Outlaws of Love, Runnin

1 comment:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.