Friday, November 28, 2008

D.Gray-Man - Completed!

Music: Surface - Yume no Tsuduku he


Phew, finally i'm done with D.Gray-man! 103 episodes. And I didn't skip a single episode bahahahahahaha!

Sob. I'm gonna miss Allen-kun, Kanda, Lavi and Tyki.
Looks like we'll have to wait quite a while for the next season so...it's time for me to catch up with the manga @_@

New addition to my list...

Updated Idiot List (28/11/2008):

1. Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass) - Still the dumbest character ever!
2. Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga) - OMG. Can't tell you how much I dislike this chick.
3. Rikuson Hakugen (Koutetsu Sangokushi)
4. Chaoji (D.Gray-man) - BAH. What the hell. Uber lousy character. Thank God D.Gray-man's over. No more "Anita-sama! Mahoja-sama! WAAAAA *sobs*"
5. Shuichi Shindo (Gravitation)
6. Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed/Destiny)
7. Saji Crossroad (Gundam 00) - Another self-righteous idiot.
8. Cloud (FF7)
9. Shinn Asuka (GSD)
10. Lunamaria and Meyrin Hawke (GSD)
11. Peter Petrelli (Heroes) - From Hero, to ZERO. And I don't mean the Code Geass Zero!

No comments: