Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Month + New Layout

Music: Paramore - Decode


Sigh.
Hard to believe it's already December.
But anyway, new layout!
What do you think of it? I got bored of the old one, wanted to try something different so here we go.
As to why Yuuko, well I think she rocks! =P Besides, I'm still kinda addicted to xxxHolic now bahaha.

Went to Queensbay today, Asimo was there.
Who or what's Asimo?
To quote Wikipedia,

"ASIMO is a humanoid robot created by Honda Motor Company."

Too bad. Asimo ain't no Gundam, or anything funky from any other sci-fi dimensions.

What can he do?
He can run up to 6km/h. Fast? HELL no. He can dance a little. Talk a little. And that's it.
We humans have a long, LONG way to go before we go around piloting gundam-like robots.
Still, not all that bad I suppose. At least we're getting somewhere.

Other than that, Borders is having a Twilight promotion thingy, where you can get Twilight + New Moon for RM49.90.

Naturally I bought it. I mean, they usually sell just one for like RM30+ so it's quite a good offer, I think?



I remember blogging about collecting Samurai Deeper Kyo sometime last year.
Well finally, the last volume of Samurai Deeper Kyo is out. Phew, that's one collection down.

Final words for November: Happy holidays everyone!

No comments: