Wednesday, November 05, 2008

November Update

Music: Abba - Head Over Heels


After October's frantic-almost-everyday-blogging, I guess I'm slowing down a little in November.

Now is that a good thing or bad thing?

Anyway, it's already the fourth (technically, the fifth) day of the neverending-holidays.

So what have I been doing so far?

  • Watching Britain's Next Top Model. Kinda fun to watch, some of the girls are total bitches though.
  • Watching America's Next Top Model (Cycle 11). Not very exciting. I watched some episodes of the 10th cycle on Youtube too.
  • Trying to finish off Moonlight Resonance. A very slow progress. I've been skipping most of the scenes. Cannot stand Susanna Kwan 'Sa Yi', Bosco Wong 'Kor Kor' and Linda Chung 'Mui Mui'. Irritating trio.
  • Playing Xenosaga III on the PS2. This game, has way too much conversation. I guess I'm the only one patient enough to play this? *cough*Trix and Becky*cough*
  • Downloading Jigoku Shoujo, Gundam 00 and TOTA. I'm really taking my own sweet time to watch it though lol.

90210 premiered on Tuesday night on Star World, and I actually watched it. It's not that awful, but it's not great either. Shenae Graimes (sp?) is really pretty, but she's just not very lead-character-ish. Boring. And the guys in the show? Pfft. Even worse.

Heroes (Season 3) will start showing on Starworld, 10 - 11pm this Thursday, and although I'll be watching the show, the storyline has gotten really...strange. I don't like it =( I have this huge urge to punch Peter Petrelli again haha. If anyone is planning to watch this, please let me know?

No comments: