Sunday, November 16, 2008

La Senza and Stuff

Music: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi


Okay, so I'm suppose to be looking for a job right?

Call me a choosy brat if you must, but I don't really want any clothes related jobs. Sadly, that seems to be the only thing my mum approves of. I tried my luck at Borders, but they're not hiring anyone until mid-December. After the part time workers go back to school I guess.

I wanna buy clothes, not sell them. I've seen them workers at clothes shops. 99% of them have sour looks on their faces, they're doing nothing (especially those with only one or two workers), and...well. Other than earning money, I don't think they're doing anything else useful AT ALL. I don't wanna be that person! I mean, I feel sorry for them - now I have to feel sorry for myself? Oh God. That's a million times worse than selling ice cream, and I thought that was bad enough! Actually, that was quite fun, the only thing that bothered me was the lack of customers, and not the job itself. Have you seen Queensbay Mall on weekdays? It's like Siberia during winter - empty, desolate, lifeless.

My...uh...relative working at GAP mentioned something about shops like La Senza (lingerie shop, for those who don't know) and Topshop (is that one word or what) paying RM5 per hour or something, but you know what? Those shops are the ones with the least customers! That's like, a death sentence for me. Even I don't wanna shop there, what the hell.

I guess I'll only try my luck in those shops as a last resort. Otherwise, I don't think I can stand it, even if I get paid more! Too bad I'm not money-faced enough lol.

Need to look elsewhere. Some office thingy maybe...I'd rather be typing letters, writing emails, or filing stuff, or anything at all. And at least I get to sit down! =(

~.~


New Person to add to my Idiot List:

Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga I - III (Selfish b****)

Another 'S'.

No comments: