Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged Again

Music: Evanescence - The Last Song I'm Wasting On You


I'm doing this tag to ease my boredom, and to get over my 'unemployed again' status lol.

RULES:

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2. Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.


Tagged by: Chiew Tsing


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
Honestly speaking, I don't know. First reaction, cry my heart out. Next...betray him by *censored*! Mwahahaha!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have strange powers like them heroes mwahahaha! (yeah yeah, I'm nuts)

3. What is the criteria for your dream lover?
Tall, dark and handsome? BWAHAHAHAHA!

4. Do you think that the importance of excelling in studies is over-rated? Do grades guarantee success? OR is good grades a must in the competitive society that we are currently living in?
Hell yeah, it's way over-rated. Getting straight A's in school does not guarantee you success in the future. What are grades anyway? Some rotten way to judge us poor students.

5. If you have kids (now or in the future) would you say that your kids are an investment or a responsibility or an asset?
Responsibility I guess.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both? Lol.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as it takes!
...but must not be too long haha.


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll brood and cry and sob and moan and groan about it for a while, and hopefully get over it soon. But that's no easy feat.

9. Do you think the world would be better off if everyone has the same religion/ethnicity/ etc?
Why should it matter anyway? Is it so hard to accept people for who they are?

10. You see a 50 year old man entwine arms with a girl about the age of 20+ and find out they are gf/bf. What are your first thoughts?
'Interesting! Is he rich? I'm interested!' =P

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Successful and rich. Bahahaha.

12. What's your fear?
That I'll be all alone in the future =( Hate that lonely feeling.

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go back to sleep lah. Lol.

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yeah, I would.

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I don't know...tough question =/ Neither I guess? I don't think it's quite possible to be in love with two people at once but then again what do I know?

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I *might* forgive, but I'll never, NEVER forget.

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Depends.

18. If you had a terrible past would you still dwell it in and blame the world for what they have done to you or get over it?
I'm the 'dwell on it' kind of person, but I will try my best to get over it anyway =/

You're Tagged!
1.Mandy
2.Trix
3.Becky
4.Nigel
5.Milk
6.Sharyl

No comments: