Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So How's The Weather?

Currently Listening To: Yuna - Dan Sebenarnya


One more week.
After four whole months of doing -almost- nothing, I'll be going back to Inti in about one week.
Technically the new semester begins on Monday, but I don't have classes on Monday so I'm only going back there on Tuesday.
Wheee I'm actually kinda excited to go back (I think I say this after every long break.)

Lately I've been listening to Yuna, a Malaysian singer who kinda sounds Norah Jones-ish.
I know the name 'Yuna' will forever be associated with the Yuna of Final Fantasy X, but this is a different Yuna and she's actually a real life person so it's NOT THE CGI-ed Yuna.



Not bad for a local singer eh?
Oh what the heck I think she's awesome =) Go listen! You can hear her songs on the local radio stations too.

Also, I'm excited to hear the Top 24 contestants of American Idol Season 9 sing tomorrow. Provided if my parents don't drag me off to watch Avatar in 3D.

P.S: Am I the only who enjoys Sora no Woto???

No comments: