Friday, February 12, 2010

Some Thoughts

Currently Listening To: Kesha - Tik Tok


You know I really like reading thoughtful blogs.
Sad thing is I can't seem to write anything thoughtful myself.
I'm the write-gibberish kinda person so, any attempt at being thoughtful usually fails.

What am I thinking about now anyway?
Wondering if I should take an extra subject this coming semester so I can finish my degree within this year.
I'll have to write a letter to the relevant authorities explaining why I'd want to do that.
Should I should I? I guess I should. Why wait for another extra semester huh.

That's about as thoughtful as I'll get.

You know what I have way too many unknown 'acquaintances' in facebook.
Like seriously. They're all extra army members for Castle Age, or Metropolis, or Sorority Life, or something else. Think I should get rid of them?

Maybe I should, it's a bit weird allowing random people to look at my profile.
Or read my random status updates.
You know it'll be a really bad idea to link my Plurk to Facebook.
Look at all the crap I plurk about!

And and I can actually remember the words to Kesha's stupid TikTok song.
Well okay, just the chorus but still! It's Kesha. KESHA. She sounds bad. Not bad-ass. Just plain old bad.

Darn.
I just can't blog seriously now, can I?
I always end up crapping some nonsense somewhere, somehow.

ANYWAY signing off now.
Life's on.

P.S.: My foot was asleep last night too Chief.

4 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

I have TONS of random people on my Facebook lol. Last time it used to be Vampire Wars, then Mafia Wars... then Glamour Age...and now, Sorority Life! :D Meh.

I dunno about the extra sub... it'll be quite stressed if you take too many subs at one go...

Amanda said...

Lol nevermind guess we don't really use facebook for uh, non-gaming purposes much XD

Hmmm yeah I'm still wondering if should...nevermind I'll have a few days to think about it :D

Rachel F said...

I love seeing people post pics of their shoes or outfits on their blogs, and yours was no exception :P Nice top/mini dress btw~

Amanda said...

Thanks Rach! =D
I should post more pics of my stuff XD